dreams of the sea, caught way inland . . .

Archive
09/2003
10/2003
11/2003
12/2003
01/2004
02/2004
03/2004
06/2004
09/2007

A journal of my dreams.



10/14/2003

OpenDiary.com won't let me do anything without logging in, this site's crashing my stylesheet again, and I can't log into my e-mail account. I hate the Internet.

I e-mailed Tara. (gnaws on foot) Adam told me to be selfish, because what I want out of life will never just fall into my lap. I chose a path my conscience liked, instead, and tried to be honest but unbiased and unfeeling.

I'm pirating Static-X's new CD, Shadow Zone. Finding a lot of mislabelled tracks and songs riddled with annoying anti-theft ticks. Serves me right for trying to scam them, I guess. It's good stuff, though. Definitely different sounds than what they've done in the past, but Machine was so different from Wisconsin Death Trip (I actually prefer the latter, and this new effort reminds me of the deeper variety of stuff on WDT), so they're obviously a band that likes to play around. Wanna check them out, get 'Bled For Days.'

so I've betrayed self, so I've betrayed you
so what now? so what do we do?
pushing you away, away from me
so i'm confused, so you're not amused
so i'm feeling used, so what do we do?
pushing you away, away from me
empty inside . . .

Gotta cut my nails.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger