dreams of the sea, caught way inland . . .

Archive
09/2003
10/2003
11/2003
12/2003
01/2004
02/2004
03/2004
06/2004
09/2007

A journal of my dreams.



10/17/2003

My kitty meowed. He never meows. I moved over, and he hopped up on the chair next to me and snuggled in. He's next to me as I type this, making no room for my elbow. What a snuggle-face. I love my kitty. He never used to be so snuggly, but he's very lonesome these days, I'm told.

I think I ought not to read Adam's blog for awhile. I like it more when he talks to me in person. He fell asleep on Joel's cold hard floor last night, kept whimpering. I petted his hair. That's always soothed him. His whimpers became little happy noises for awhile, but then when I'd stop, it'd be a sad whimper again.

I upset Joel very much a couple times. Once, when Joel got up to get something from the kitchen, and I was encouraging a sleepy Adam to move up into the abandoned bed space so he could sleep on a pillow, at least. Joel re-entered the room just as I was saying, "Hurry up, he's gonna come back." I saw him roll his eyes, look away, then drop to the floor and unzip his bookbag quickly, pulling hard, and angrily. Oops... Joel, I'm sorry... I didn't mean it to sound like I wanted him beside me more than you, just that if he wanted the pillow, he was going to have to hurry.

I think I ought not to read his blog for awhile, either. I hate to see him hurting so badly, but I don't want to ignore it, just... let him speak to me in person, as well, perhaps. Comments are really of no comfort.

All the pretty leaves are falling.... (sigh) Soon it'll be snow, making its way to the ground. Poo that.

Random thought: Perhaps I just figured out why I prefer Halifax to where I live. Halifax is on a harbour, more water which I love, and more blue. Here is too woodsy, too green. I don't like green too much.

I miss my Stephie. I think she's hurting right now. I haven't heard from her. I wonder what the temperature is in Arkansas right now.

This entry sounds like the masterpiece of a dumbass. I leave.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger