dreams of the sea, caught way inland . . .

Archive
09/2003
10/2003
11/2003
12/2003
01/2004
02/2004
03/2004
06/2004
09/2007

A journal of my dreams.



10/20/2003

"Jive":  So Melissa is going out with Jason eh?
Me:  Yeah. Did she tell you?
"J":  Yeah. I was like sure okay.
Me:  I bet he's forgotten all about it.
"J":  You mean about going out with her.
"J":  He is such a jackass!
Me:  Agreed.
"J":  If I didn't think he was such a pussy I might go after him for fun.
"J":  A toy. Not a good one though.
Me:  For fun? Why? How would that ever be fun?
"J":  Good point.
Me:  If anything it'd make me puke.
Me:  Stupid Jason.
Me:  Looks like a brick hit his face.
"J":  I can think of a few other people who look and act just as unfortunate.
Me:  I can't. He flat out sucks.
"J":  Joey kinda looks like a drag queen each time that I see him and sometimes when I feel the need to be nice to him he acts like an asshole so I turn him the other cheek.
Me:  Joey?!
"J":  Yeah
"J":  I haven't seen Adam so I can't really critisize him.
Me:  Well... please don't criticize my friends to me. I don't think Joey looks like a drag queen. I think he's rather improved in the looks department.

She never replied, then she logged off.

Was I wrong to say what I did? Does she have any right to be mad at me for asking her to please keep her mouth shut about my friends to my face? Do I owe her an apology, or what? Or is she just being selfish like always.

She and Jason aren't friends; in fact, if you'll notice, she insulted him first, so I didn't commit the crime first.

AUUUUGH.

Moving on. I'm starving. I ate an orange. Oranges kick ass. The end.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger