dreams of the sea, caught way inland . . .

Archive
09/2003
10/2003
11/2003
12/2003
01/2004
02/2004
03/2004
06/2004
09/2007

A journal of my dreams.



12/04/2003

So, I haven't written here in awhile.

I fixed a resolution problem for my workplace's website. It was so easy - just a padding problem, a number adjustment. All this time, I've thought I would have to adjust the forced spacing, link size, frame size, etc., or any number of the aforementioned. Nope - just one parameter. Hurrah!

I've got considerably more of my Xmas shopping done than I had. I now have Joel's and Cole's gifts wrapped up pretty in my closet. Next on the list is Joey's, I suppose. I'm going to be so broke.

I dreamed about a friend that died four years ago this January. We were shopping together, and I picked out a shirt she fell in love with. I remember starting to wake up, and thinking, No, don't wake up.... If you do, you won't get to see her again for a long time. But, I did. She wasn't a close friend, but she was a nice girl.

I'm having a lot more guilt about something than Adam is. It keeps coming up again and again in my mind, while he seems to have put it behind him altogether. I am glad for him, and wish I could do the same. I wonder if there is anything I could do to help myself, but, I'm not sure how it would work - actually, I'm almost sure it wouldn't. So... bleh.

I've got two ideas in mind for writing projects, but no faith in myself to write them well, or motivation to start on them.

I started every paragraph with 'I.' I rule.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger