dreams of the sea, caught way inland . . .

Archive
09/2003
10/2003
11/2003
12/2003
01/2004
02/2004
03/2004
06/2004
09/2007

A journal of my dreams.



11/17/2003

No, R and N, I didn't mean either of you. (love) And yes, R, I did take those photos.

Happy me!

The sky right now is a gorgeous lavender, fading to pink, then a darker mauve. If I were smart, I would get off of my ass right now and take a picture. Though my shitty digicam couldn't possibly capture the beauty of it. I did just tell Joel to go have a look. I wonder if he can see the same sliver I see from my bedroom window, obstructed by bare oak and maple trees and a thick black power line.

I have yet to be successful at activating my external CD burner. It makes me feel sad and inferior. All I want is to be able to burn CDs, damn it. But I suck with computer hardware. It's funny that people think I should be good with it, because I type code. It doesn't work that way, believe it or not. I can weed out bugs from applications, but when it comes to ports and screws and cards and hardware installations, I sneeze on it.

Mopems.

Adam's coming back this evening to watch wrestling with me. He thinks he'll quit his job tonight.

I fade away, into oblivion
Every second I'm alive without you....

On his couch, he snuggled his head into my shoulder, wrapped his warm hand around mine, and sang this to me softly.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger