dreams of the sea, caught way inland . . .

Archive
09/2003
10/2003
11/2003
12/2003
01/2004
02/2004
03/2004
06/2004
09/2007

A journal of my dreams.



11/13/2003

Yesterday, all a certain coworker did was complain that he'd been left with no work to do when our boss left.

"I'm just wasting my time," he said. Over and over.

"I might as well go home," he said. Over and over.

This last statement led me to believe that he had a car in which he could go home in.

Since he's so hell-bent on leaving, I decide that I may as well go, too. I stand up and put on my coat.

"Are you going?" he asks. I say yeah, I may as well; I, too, have been left with no work I need to be in this building specifically to do. "Can I get a ride with you?"

By this point I suppose I've gotten his hopes up, so I said sure. I didn't want to leave in the first place; I've missed so much work, I'm going to get a shitty rap as it is. I felt pressured to leave by his constant complaints. Never mind that I've driven him home about three nights a week for about a month now, and I've been paid gas money once. I took the man home.

This morning, when the boss is out of the room, my coworker turns to me and says, "He wasn't happy with us for leaving yesterday. He got back about one, one-thirty. He asked me this morning why we hadn't been here. I told him, I left 'cause she was leaving. She was my ride!"

Oh, how fucking nice. He bitched and moaned about having nothing to do and wasn't so kind to ask for a ride until I finally gave in to his crap and agreed with him, and then he blamed our absence on me!

I don't like that guy... damn it. Blahgrr.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger