dreams of the sea, caught way inland . . .

Archive
09/2003
10/2003
11/2003
12/2003
01/2004
02/2004
03/2004
06/2004
09/2007

A journal of my dreams.



11/12/2003

I dreamed last night that I fucked Macaulay Culkin in my rec room. The little-kid form, though he was supposedly my age. Yeeeeuck. He did have a huge, er, "unit," but Koady Y. came in later and revealed that Culkin's rich ass had paid for medications that made it 20% bigger.

Stupid dreams. I was cold as ice in bed last night. I didn't even want to get out of it this morning, imagining how cold it must have been "out there" if it was this cold "in here." I got to work fifteen minutes late.

I went to Adam's last night. We played video games and had spaghetti with melted marble cheese. Yummy, all of it. I watched him beat Final Fantasy X, with my characters. I got sad, because I've been playing the game for so long I sort of forgot it had an ending, and that the characters aren't real.

I need a damn life. I haven't written anything of substance here for a long time. Probably ever.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger