dreams of the sea, caught way inland . . .

Archive
09/2003
10/2003
11/2003
12/2003
01/2004
02/2004
03/2004
06/2004
09/2007

A journal of my dreams.



10/22/2003

I'm a huge dork. For the previous entry, and this.

I played Smackdown last night, for the first time in a long while. I made yet another new chick. She's the fucking hottest chick I've ever created. I gave her Goldberg's raging entrance through a shower of sparks.

She made me realize that my taste in style has changed, from way-the-fuck-out-there-punk/goth to edgy-elegant-sexy-casual. Hell, not what I dress in, I mean, but what my eyes are drawn to. I'm now more likely to look appreciatively over a woman with purple highlights in black hair and ears lined with piercings than a woman with bright green hair and twenty piercings all over her face. That's not to say I don't still appreciate the latter - just that my sense of adventure when it comes to appearance has toned down a bit. Bah, corporate world!

And while I'm bahhing things, one to my fuckin' Dell Inspiron. Not only do selective parts of the keyboard spontaneously die, now the touchpad wanks up, too.

Green Kool-Aid is the best.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger