dreams of the sea, caught way inland . . .

Archive
09/2003
10/2003
11/2003
12/2003
01/2004
02/2004
03/2004
06/2004
09/2007

A journal of my dreams.



12/12/2003

I'm finished with my unpaid work term. Hurrah!

I remember a time in my life in which nearly every free minute of my days was spent on the Internet. Now, I have no idea what I did on the Net with all that time. I find it so dull now. Mainly I just download stuff, talk to people, and check my diary notes 6,784 times if I'm stuck on the Net for any decent length of time.

I'm in the process of doing something to my hair. I'm having doubts about it, but, there's always the option of turning back, which I'm sure I will in a couple of weeks, due to the odd fondness I've taken to my hair's recent combination of lots of black and bits of blonde. The trick is to act like I think it's hot shit, even if it's not. Confidence is what most admire.

Gotta get up early tomorrow and call Melissa regarding what time her Xmas party starts. I meant to wrap her gifts tonight, but I got sucked into Spira. (The world in Final Fantasy X-2.)

My cat is snuggled up next to me on my bed, cleaning himself. I loves him good.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger