dreams of the sea, caught way inland . . .

Archive
09/2003
10/2003
11/2003
12/2003
01/2004
02/2004
03/2004
06/2004
09/2007

A journal of my dreams.



12/21/2003

Adam's here, watching Velocity. I promised I'd watch it with him. I wonder if sitting in the same room, looking up at the screen from time to time, counts. (He confirms.)

I want ideas for a new website layout. I don't mean I want people to give them to me, I mean I want them to come to me. But, they're just not. Usually they do from a photo I just love so much I build a layout around it. I've found photos, but by the time I gather the energy to even fathom a complete rehaul of my website, I'm tired of the photo.

I'm bored with my hair, as well. I find myself wanting real-looking hair, for a change - or more so, at least. I'm thinking of lightening the half of my hair that hasn't been bleached, from black to my natural light brown, to speed up the growing-out process, so to speak. I'll keep the strips by my face untouched and pull off whatever spontaneous thing I want with them, but having someone dye the layers at the back of my head is a nuisance.

Eh, but when am I not bored with my hair - even when I think it rules. I do think hair dye becomes an addiction, and I'm trying to kick it, because my poor hair is just fried.

I'll quit complaining. I wrapped three more gifts this afternoon - w00t. Although one, I just padded with cut-up plastic and put in a gift bag, with tape to hold it shut and a tag stuck on the handles.

Adam's having a party on Boxing Day. We'll have his house to ourselves, and we'll be playing our modified version of Dungeons & Dragons - we haven't played in a long while. Those who are coming will exchange gifts then, meaning, I won't know what Adam got me until the day after Xmas.

Four more mornings until I wake up to lights and breakfast on Xmas. I wake up to Adam tomorrow - lovely! I wish I could wake up to both, but it's not to be this year.

Speaking of countdowns, only - what, three more months of winter? I've got to get through it alive. I hate how ridiculously down the white stuff on the ground gets me. I'm so easily wounded, I'm overreacting to everything - I hate it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger