dreams of the sea, caught way inland . . .

Archive
09/2003
10/2003
11/2003
12/2003
01/2004
02/2004
03/2004
06/2004
09/2007

A journal of my dreams.



10/06/2003

In reply to my comments on the last entry:

I'm sorry, Tara. That's just what Adam told me. I wouldn't call someone I didn't know that, either, but, you know. Some people aren't that way.

And no, Adam, I don't understand, not really. I understand why you're angry, but not why you're choosing to let this one thing be the end of everything good we had. It seems... it seems like something that should hurt, yes, but not like this! It seems like nothing in comparison to many of the things we've survived! And I don't understand why you won't concede to even the slightest possibility of a chance that you might try to try to forgive me in the least. I know you're running to protect yourself, but you have to understand, love hurts, I have hurt you deeply, but you have hurt me too. We've made the same mistakes... I take the blame for them all.

You say you don't want to talk about this. Can we just... not, then? Can we just let it go, as something that really, really sucked, really hurt, and try to move on?

I need... to stop coming to this thing. I guess... it's me, crying for help, because I feel so alone....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger