dreams of the sea, caught way inland . . .

Archive
09/2003
10/2003
11/2003
12/2003
01/2004
02/2004
03/2004
06/2004
09/2007

A journal of my dreams.



12/27/2003

I'm suffering in my new shirt. I'm cold. I was called "gorgeous" in it by two of my aunts at my family's Boxing Day dinner, Joey liked it so much he thinks it might be part of my attire in his comic strip, and Adam complimented me for it - which amazed me simply because usually, I could be wearing a garbage bag and he wouldn't say anything specific about my clothing, just that I "look fine" or am "beautiful as always."

It's two a.m. now, though - high time to change into some comfy plaid pants and an old T-shirt, and tuck myself into my white comforter while I finish this.

I got my Xmas gifts from my friends. Adam gave me a calendar full of kittens and a white stuffed bear wearing a little white T-shirt with my favourite picture of my nuggly bear on it. Joey got me a book, The Royal Diaries: Lady of Ch'iao Kuo, which I'd been eyeing in Chapters one day, and a magazine full of cat pics. Joel gave me a globe (tee-hee, just typed "blobe") full of clear bubbles frozen in place, that you set on a lamp that rotates coloured light through it, and plays nature sounds at the press of a button. I've got it playing water sounds now. (meditates)

I have another gift for Misty, must finish up two for Andrew and Rae, and ship the latter's packages.

My throat hurts. I could go for some juice. I may go to town tomorrow, though I really ought to clean my room instead.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger