dreams of the sea, caught way inland . . .

Archive
09/2003
10/2003
11/2003
12/2003
01/2004
02/2004
03/2004
06/2004
09/2007

A journal of my dreams.



2/04/2004

What do you do
When you know something's bad for you
But you just can't let go?

I've been on a productive kick lately - at least, by my own lazy definition of the word. I levelled up my best-looking Smackdown character a bit this afternoon, then set to work on cleaning out the junk-laden top shelf of my sweater cabinet, on top of which now sits a gift from Adam: a vase of two fresh red roses and cheerful sprigs of white baby's-breath.

My friends + I are going to the pool again on Saturday, and perhaps to a movie afterward. The current group vote is The Butterfly Effect, though I saw it Monday evening with Adam. I would go again, though, and actually plan to own it on DVD when I can. This is a high form of compliment from me, as I hate movies in general, and didn't see this one for Ashton Kutcher's "hott" close-ups. It was a very thought-provoking picture, especially if you figure out why the final memory Evan chose to mangle produced the results it did. I cried at two parts of the conclusion, and tried to hide that fact.

I am cold, and my back, feet, and neck hurt.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger