dreams of the sea, caught way inland . . .

Archive
09/2003
10/2003
11/2003
12/2003
01/2004
02/2004
03/2004
06/2004
09/2007

A journal of my dreams.



1/10/2004

I write from Joey's! It's been a long time since I used a non-laptop keyboard and a real mouse, so forgive any typos or anything of the sort.

I called Adam's house last night at 12:30 (hadn't realized it had gotten so late!), but nobody answered, and I was afraid to let it ring more than four times in case it woke anyone up. So, I went to sleep pouting 'cause I missed my nuggle-bear. It's funny how we have problems, and spending a night without him makes me forget them.

Joey's roommate + a girl were having sex a lot last night. We were still hearing them at five a.m. Seemed they would stop for awhile, then start up all over again. I don't know what it is with Joey, must be a keen sense, but every place he moves into contains at least one horny jackrabbit.

The amount of junk + clutter he keeps in his place amazes me. And it's just all over the place. Movie ticket stubs, Q-tips, sales receipts from cartons of juice he bought months ago, dirty plates, loose change, booklets from video games, pens, pencils, open packages of gum.... Sometimes, the floor is a sea, the bottom invisible.

He's been playing Final Fantasy X, and I've been alternating between enjoying watching and being reminded of plot points I've forgotten, and swiping the controller to save him from battles or blitzball games he's badly losing.

Otep = O-Town.

Me go away now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger