dreams of the sea, caught way inland . . .

Archive
09/2003
10/2003
11/2003
12/2003
01/2004
02/2004
03/2004
06/2004
09/2007

A journal of my dreams.



12/27/2003

I notice, when my family gets together, that you have to yell to be heard. I don't like that. Where's the need for such loud voices, excessive noise? They never wait for one to finish a story before beginning a new one. I don't like being drowned out, interrupted, or plain ignored. Joel would have a coronary. He thinks his family does it enough.

We gathered at my house to play a couple of games of Trivial Pursuit - that game sure is good at making me feel as smart as a ton of bricks.

I want blue hair dye. I'm thinking I will dye the green black, as it seems not to be budging. I'll cut the short pieces to my chin again, and dye the tips blue fading to purple. Tomorrow, maybe. Adam's here, and I always seem to have more motivation to do things when he's around to make me happy and bouncy and energetic.

I'm finally giving my website a new layout. It's black, white, blue + chunky. I like it so far, but don't have a grand idea for the menu. It'll probably be less graphically-artistic than my current one.

Well, I wrote nothing exciting here, quel surprise.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger