dreams of the sea, caught way inland . . .

Archive
09/2003
10/2003
11/2003
12/2003
01/2004
02/2004
03/2004
06/2004
09/2007

A journal of my dreams.



1/23/2004

Joel's sister angers me. I'm sure she's not a bad person, but she is quite accustomed to being a spoiled brat, and queen of her household. She spends hours and hours and hours on the phone, relentless, but when Joel and I talk for an hour, she crabs at him every two minutes to "hurry up" and "get off," because "other people need the phone." Need - ha. Need it to call the same losers she talks to at school all day? I once saw her literally come home from school, kick off her shoes, pick up the phone, and take it upstairs. Practically every time I see her, it is glued to the side of her head. Yet, when Joel and I are talking for maybe fifteen minutes for the first time in three weeks, she has the audacity to pick up the phone, bark into it, "Other people need the phone! GET OFF!" and hang up snippily.

I hate bratty teenagers, who, like, think Mom and Dad should sooo totally pay for their $540 cell-phone bill, 'cause it is sooo not fair that they should have to juggle a job, school, and a social life, like, all at the same time. Worse, I hate their pushover parents for letting them get away with this tripe.

My cat just farted, and it's bloody nasty.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger